Travel Korea tips definitely come in handy during a tourists travel to Korea. We at Quickbooker.com have tried to identify some travel Korea tips to help our guests during their Korea travel.
- Visa: Onward ticket visitors from countries recognized by South Korea are allowed to stay and travel Korea for 30 days without a visa. Special concession has been made for travelers from Western Europe or Canada who get an opportunity to stay for around 90 days visa-free. The others might need to extend after 30 days and so it is recommended that one gets an extension before leaving home if one is aware that one might require it. Extensions are granted for around 90 days for your South Korea travel.
- Health: To take care of your health during your travel to Korea one can consider getting vaccinations for hepatitis, typhoid, polio, tetanus and diphtheria though there is no immediate particular risk involved.
- Time: The time in Korea is 9 hours ahead of GMT.
- Dialing Code: The country’s dialing code is 82. The International dialing code is 001.
- Important numbers: Useful numbers to remember during your travel to Korea are ambulance: 119; Police: 112.
- Season & Climate: Korea has four distinct seasons, with a wet monsoon/summer in the middle of the year, and a very cold winter from November to March.