Nepal brings lot for its tourists. Some of the major activities such as sight viewing, hiking, wildlife viewing, beach, shopping, sailing etc… are all available for the making the trip memorable. Still we at quickbooker.com have brought a list of Nepal unique things for you to add fun and excitement to your trip. Some of them are:-
- Hire a mountain bike to explore the corners of Kathmandu valley and visit local villages and enjoy snow covered peak form Nagarkot.
- At Tibetan exile culture, Bodhnath stupa, shop for Tibetan handicrafts and artifacts or visit the lively small market in the hill town of Gorkha.
- Meditate on the teachings of Lord Buddha at his birth place near the town of Lumbini.
- Nepal is a paradise for walkers and trekkers, with glorious mountain landscapes, remote ruins and villages. Trekking season is September to May.
- Enjoy the elephant ride in Nepal’s first national park, Royal Chitwan National Park. You will also find tigers and one eyed rhinos here.
- River rafting in Himalayan rivers is superb, go ballooning, hand gliding, paragliding are all available in Pokhara. Fly a micro-light plane from Kathmandu.
- Stop on the way up the steep steps to Swayambhunath Stupa (also known as the monkey temple) in Kathmandu to watch the monkeys and have your fortune told by a Tibetan astrologer.
- Take a scenic flight over Mount Everest. Many light aircrafts are available for this purpose. These are available from Pokhara or other location and enjoy the spectacular view of Annapurna range.
- Take a rowing boat tour out on Pehwa Lake.
These are some of the unique things in Nepal, which must be enjoyed by every visitor to make the trip memorable.