The foods in Japan consist of a very large variety of dishes and regional specialties.
In Japan restaurants one is offered various dishes like Domburi, Gomaae, Gyoza, Korokke, Mushrooms, Nikujaga, Okonomiyaki, Ramen, Rice, Sashimi, Seaweed, Soba, Soya, Bean, Sushi, Tempura, Udon, Yakitori, Wasabi. Japan foods to be found in a Japan restaurant and otherwise are something like the following:
1. Kitsune Udon which is a bowl of white thick noodles and soup topped by sweet bean curd.
2. Gyudon which is a bowl of rice topped with thinly sliced beef and onions which is cooked together.
3. Katsudon which is a bowl of rice topped with deep fried crumbed pork and egg.
4. Gyu Tataki which is a typical food of Japan consisting of raw beef slices served with garlic.
5. Gyoza which is fried dumplings with pork.
6. Inari-zushi which is a kind of sushi wrapped with sweet bean.
7. Ishiyaki Imo which are common Japan food consisting of sweet potatoes baked over hot stones.
8. Dorayaki is a pancake with sweet red bean paste inside.
9. Maki-zushi is vinegared rice rolled in a sheet of seaweed usually with egg, vegetables or dried gourd in the center.